Thanks for joining me!
I’m an avid reader, who started writing little notes about the books I read and kept them organized on a spreadsheet to help me remember the stories. Several years ago I started to share this spreadsheet with other readers. I was surprised so many folks enjoyed my commentary and encouraged me to start my own blog.
I hope you will enjoy my reviews and follow my blog, I suspect from time to time I may post on topics I feel strongly about, but this is mostly all about the stories.
My reviews are written voluntarily and are my honest opinions. If you would like to support this blog, please follow me, click on the ads that interest you or you can donate here.
Five star rating system for books.
- 5 – Loved it, would highly recommend
- 4 – I liked it, a good read
- 3 – Okay read
- 2 – Didn’t care for the story, may have significant editing problems or story issues
- 1 – Did not like at all
Five star rating system for heat level
- 5 – Heat level is high, extremely detailed, adults only
- 4 – Sensual, steamy, some things are left to the imagination
- 3 – There’s intimacy but the details are glossed over, minimal details
- 2 – Very little details, there may be intimacy but it’s either not discussed or glossed over
- 1 – No sexual encounters, or nothing more than light affection
Genres I read: Romance, Historical, Urban Fiction, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Erotica, LGBTQ, Dark Romance, Military/Spy, Suspense, Thriller, Action Adventures, Western Romance